I was tagged by my kitties!
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs/cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven dogs/cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I used to have a white fuzzy tip on the end of my tail and it curled back towards my backside. My tail got all itchy, so I started chewing on it. It got all hurty so I had to go to the vet and get an e-collar. I fussed about my e-collar, so OldMommy took it off and while she wasn’t looking I chomped off several inches of my tail.
2. My tail healed a long time ago, so you can tug on my tail all you want. I don’t care. Yes kitties, you can bat at it too.
3. Kitties are fun, but my bestest friend in the whole world is another dog named Snoopy. He’s a lot littler than me, but doesn’t know it because I was a little puppy when we met. We like to jump around and wrestle.
4. Riley is ALWAYS kissing me. So this morning, I kissed him back by rubbing my nose on him the way kitties do. Don’t tell anyone. They might not let me be a dog anymore.
5. I found out this year that I like to wear bandanas.
6. If the kitties won’t run I either jump over them or poke them with my nose.
7. I like to lick my paw and wash my face with it. Don’t tell anyone about that either.